Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Guess Who's Back

WELCOME ALL!

Now, any of you who were cool enough to make it to my blog earlier will know I added this first paragraph since this morning. And the grand prize goes to Pepto, who was the first person to comment on my this time. I'm so proud. Oh and if you get a chance, make fun and offend Gillian because she was too slow to get the prize twice in a row. More to come tomorrow.

Ok, so in light of my recent slogging...well whatever you call it. Here's the deal on my old blog, it said that I had to change my account over to google or something stupid like that, so I did and now I can't get to my old posts, so I was forced to get a new blog. So ya, I'm glad to be back and start posting again. So spread the word that I'm back.Now the race is on to see who is going to be the first person to post on my new blog. Will is be Gillian like last time? Maybe Kirk? Scottie? The possibilities are endless.

P.S. When you come to this blog...don't forget to put the dash in between my first and my last name, or you'll go to my old bog...which won't be updated again.

7 comments:

Em Bass said...

It's me, yeah!:)
It looks the same to me.

Stephanie (aka Not Neves) said...

OH...SNAP!

Anonymous said...

crap....stupid teaching and my not being online during the day....i'm so ticked....woulda been a good claim to fame I think..haha...anyways glad to have ya back in the blogging world and sharing your wisdom

Yurr...She Blows said...

Wisdom???Oh, ya, got it. Well I make no promises for the future.
However I did write a post today that I am peticularly proud of, probably be up in a few days. So ya, glad to be back in the blogging world after a short hyadus...is that how you spell it?

Hyadus: something bands say they are doing when they don't want to admit that they are breaking up (better known as a "solo project"...ahem...DC Talk.

Yurr...She Blows said...

Oh and pepto, congrats. But it looks the same cause I tried to make it as close to the same as my other one as possible, cause I liked it that way.

Anonymous said...

i am not the first and i did not want to be... so there...

Anonymous said...

and i am sad because i love your old bog...

scottie