Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Moving Out? Or Moving In?

Well here's the deal, I posted last night, and the post that I was supposed to put up didn't work, so uh...well I guess it just wasn't supposed to be?

Anyway, today is an exciting day for Mr. Ingalls. As I am moving out of my parents house! And where am I going you might ask? Well upon the vacancy of my uncle Danny's house, Theron and I are moving in to hold down the fort.
Its a nice house, three bedrooms and such. Located conveniently along the beautiful Seal Cove Brook, its a really nice spot down here...oh and did I mention to anyone that there is a POOL in the back yard. So when June comes I guess we'll all have to have a little shin-dig down here some night.

Now I get to go and buy some groceries as soon as I get my junk all moved in. Which I hope will only take an hour or so. Anyway thats what new with me.Peace Out

No comments: