Thursday, July 19, 2007

Ta-Da!

Oh where oh where has that little Scott gone? Oh where oh where can he be? Well folks I realize that I haven't been very vocal laitly on my blog...some would even go so far as to call me a slogger, which is both insulting and eye opening to me.
I would like to apologize for my sucktasticallity when it comes to my blog, I have been on a little bit of a hiatus due to reasons that are completely under my control.
None the less I am sorry and I am going to do my best to blog more often and feed all of you maggots once again. (Ok, I hope no one cares that I called you maggots, but you just all seem to be sitting there waiting for me to spit something out so you can eat it up and not post on it. Anyone who knows me should know better than to be offended by this statement. Anyone who doesn't know me should know that offense is the the bait of satan...plus I probably spelled maggots wrong anyway) But no matter what you think of this post, stay tuned because there is more and better things to come...I hope.
I appreciate the faithfulness of everyone who checks this blog regularly for a new post and get disappointed again and again, I shall serve you better in the future.

Ok, Peace out all.

P.S. Comment!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so much for the promise to blog more often

Anonymous said...

Ta Dead

Anonymous said...

that's it? we are almost in september now scott... empty promises, broken hearts... sounds like a song... a country song...

Em Bass said...

haha i found that post rather hilarious.
and its ok...i havent blogged in a while either (before yesterday)lol.