Monday, September 17, 2007

Reflections Of Things Past...Good, Bad, Or Ugly?







Hmmm...I bet they never expected this to leak onto the internet!
Again, I bid you all a hello. The pictures above are from the former cutest couple in the world. (Who one night, at Kirk's house, thought it would be funny to use my camera to take millions of stupid pictures of themselves kanoodling. These are just a few of them.)
Yes Central Wesleyan, that is your pastoral staff.

Congrats to Jo and Kirk on their recent engagement. I have no pictures of them (sorry, just the cuties above this time) but I gotta say that it is just awesome to watch my life slowly disappear into the endless void of marriage one friend at a time. They come and seem so strong yet one by one they fall. Couples are gross.

In the mean time, feel free to comment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha

That was amusing, thanks.

Jo said...

lonliness sucks. i know it.

thanks for the congrats despite the fact that kirk and tim being married means change.