Sunday, October 28, 2007

How?

I don't understand a God who loves the very person who sins against Him. I don't undestand.

When life is too much,
You are there
When life is not worth it,
You are there
When I need You,
You are there.
Your mercy is great,
Your Truth is powerful

In You I have hope
You deliver me,
Just as you promised

Let me live my final seconds of this life For you.
Let me grasp each on, good or bad.
That You may teach me, and Your love be shown.
May my life speak of Your love.
May my cries be joyful.
May my tears remind me of Your hope, Your promise
In You is life, love, all I need.

Let me leave it all, the old.
And let the new show of Your greatness.

Your grace is unfathomable.
Yet not too much for a sinner like me.

Your love is amazing
You hold on to me!

Thank You

2 comments:

Aleta said...

I was thinking the same thing :)

Anonymous said...

I definitely agree with the comment above from crescenet. yes!