Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The Internet Is Taking Over My Life


Ok, so the reason I have this blog is pretty simple.
Kirk Perry is to blame for all of this. After enlightening my that my favorite band U2 were sell outs I decided to just give in and sell out myself. After declaring never to have a facebook account...I now do. And yes the words "I will never have a blog" have left my mouth as well. But as you can all see...I chose to sell out on that declaration as well.I hope this blog finds you well.
Hopefully you will laugh a lot, and maybe even learn a little.
I actually plan on keeping up on this blog pretty faithfully unlike some people (ahem...pp, not neves, cassidy...and others) So stay tuned in for what it to come, leave a comment and spread the word!I am still trying to figure out how to run all this crap. But none the less, this is my blog, this is my story.
Hope You Enjoy.
And hold on cause the next post...its a long one. Hope you guys enjoy it though.

No comments: